Heavy Duty Treated Softwood Cladding for Sheds & Garden Structures
Bendrey Brothers offer a heavy duty treated softwood cladding that is perfect for building sheds and other garden structures. Made from high quality redwood and pressure treated (green) for outdoor durability, this timber cladding is backed by a 15 year performance warranty.
The 25 x 150mm x 5.1m Horizontal Shadow Gap T&G cladding is machined to a finished thickness of 20mm and has a board coverage of 120mm when fitted. It is CladMark accredited and is recommended to be installed horizontally.
- Machined from: 25 x 150mm
- Finished thickness: 20mm
- Board coverage when fitted: 120mm
- High quality, slow grown redwood
- Pressure Treated (green), 15 year performance warranty - view the Downloads tab for details
- We recommend this profile is installed horizontally
- 8.33 linear metres are needed to cover 1m²
- High quality building timber
Bendrey Brothers are a leading timber merchant in Bristoland offer a wide range of timber products for both commercial and domestic use. To find out more about this cladding or to order a sample, please visit our website or contact us today.
This cladding product is CladMark accredited.
TheCladMark quality assurance scheme is operated by the Timber Decking and Cladding Association. This accreditation provides credible, independent third-party evidence of quality, fit for purpose products by assuring the manufacturer’s compliance with good practice and quality management systems. Read more here: https://www.tdca.org.uk/deckmark-and-cladmark/